I find smoothies are the best way to fill me up and keep my energy levels high all afternoon. As I have final university exams over the next week, these will definitely be my go-to snack as they are full of antioxidants, superfoods and brain fuel! Plus they are delicious!
The avocado makes the smoothie creamy whilst the chia seeds and flaxseed meal thicken it up!
Blueberry avocado cacao smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flaxseed meal
- 1 TBSP almond macadamia butter
- Cacao nibs for sprinkling on top
- My crumble mixture for sprinkling on top
- Place almond milk, blueberries, cacao powder, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, almond macadamia butter in a blender. Blend for 3 minutes, or until smooth.
- Place in a glass jar, sprinkle with cacao nibs and my crumble mixture. Enjoy all the goodness it has to offer!
What is your go-to snack when you’re busy?