This past week I have been a bit under the weather and was looking for a soothing snack. I decided to make my own frozen yoghurt, but with coconut yoghurt. I added the raspberries for their antioxidants and the ginger to help my immune system (and to scare away my cold) – it seems to have worked a treat!
This frozen coconut yoghurt is the perfect dish to eat when you’re sick or to cool you down this coming summer.
Frozen raspberry ginger coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- Place all ingredients in a blender/food processor.
- Blend/process for 3-5 minutes until well combined.
- Serve and eat immediately. Enjoy!
What soothing snacks do you eat when sick?